Asynt – Huber Kiss Series
Heating circulation thermostats are specially designed for temperature control of externally attached applications with a small volume….
Heating circulation thermostats are specially designed for temperature control of externally attached applications with a small volume.
The units are fitted with bath tanks made of stainless steel or polycarbonate. The thermostats have M16x1 pump connections at the rear side as well as a stainless steel bath cover with a filling opening.
All models are fitted with an over-temperature and low level protection system according to safety class III/FL (DIN 12876) for use with flammable fluids. A powerful circulation pump ensures optimal heat transfer to external attached applications.
The new KISS controller combines state-of-the-art technology with simple operation and stylish design. KISS models are suitable for routine tasks in research and industry and are convincing as practice oriented basic equipment. Option: Pt100 sensor connection #10519 to display (not control) e.g. of the process temperature (only available factory fitted, additional charge).
- Range overview of standard features:
- KISS temperature controller
- Bright, large OLED display
- Simple operation with menu navigation
- Simultaneous display of setpoint, Tmin, Tmax and actual temperature
- Status displays for pump, cooling and heating
- Over-temperature and low level protection
- Safety class III/FL (DIN 12876)
- USB and RS232 interfaces
- Autostart function for power failure
- 3 colour versions available: grey (standard), blue, red