Asynt – Huber MiniStat Series
Huber cooling circulators in the classic construction with a temperature control bath performs typical heating and cooling tasks in the laboratory securely and reproducibly….
Huber cooling circulators in the classic construction with a temperature control bath performs typical heating and cooling tasks in the laboratory securely and reproducibly.
Model for temperatures of -90 to 200°C and with different cooling and heating capacities are available as air or water-cooled variants. Natural refrigerants can also be used on request for particularly environmentally friendly operation.
The range of cooling circulators is supplemented by the smallest cooling circulators in the world – the Ministats. The devices allow operation in the tightest of spaces with its small dimensions, for example in a laboratory fumes or inside technical plants.
- Range overview of standard features:
- Pilot ONE controller with Plug & Play technology
- Precise temperature control
- 5.7“ touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation
- Overtemperature and low level protection
- Safety class III/FL (DIN 12876)
- Powerful pressure/suction pump
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions
- 2-point calibration
- Pt100 sensor connection