Asynt – Julabo CORIO CD & CP Series
Refrigerated / Heating Circulators of the new CORIO series distinguish themselves with a great price-to-performance ratio. They are ideal for all standard tasks and routine work in laboratories and industry….
Refrigerated / Heating Circulators of the new CORIO series distinguish themselves with a great price-to-performance ratio. They are ideal for all standard tasks and routine work in laboratories and industry.
Refrigerated Circulators from the CORIO CP range are suitable for applications with a temperature range up to +200°C. The enhanced pump performance ensures they are suitable for easy temperature control tasks in combination with external applications.
- Overview of common features in the CORIO series
- Bright display with clear illumination (easily read from a long distance)
- Intelligent operating concept. Ready for operation quickly and easily
- Integrated timer function
- All operating controls and safety functions are accessed from the front
- The pump is controlled via a lever located directly below the display. Easily change between internal and external circulation
- Ergonomic plastic handle protects your fingers from hot surfaces
- USB connection and/or RS232 interface (depending on model)
- Thanks to the recessed cooling coil, the internal bath provides more space
- Space saving design – vents and connections all on front and rear sides to allow the CORIO to be positioned right next to an application, another unit or wall
- Handles front and rear to allow for easy moving of the unit
- Over-temperature cut off and low liquid level alarm
- Absolute temperature calibration
- PID1 control and ‘Active Cooling Control’
- Well insulated with integrated ventilation which directs air over the bath lid and minimises condensation
- Lockable power plug guarantees safe connection for high process safety
- Easy draining of bath fluids without tools
- Inclined pump connections (M16x1) facilitate the connection of applications. Each unit includes 2 barbed fittings of 8/12 mm diameter each