Asynt – Magnetic stirrer heads
Consisting of capsuled drive shaft (stainless steel) with ball bearings, rotor and lower bearing made of PTFE/PEEK and a hollow shaft made of borosilicate glass….
These magnetic stirrer heads are ideal for PTFE jacketed stirrer shafts.
Consisting of capsuled drive shaft (stainless steel) with ball bearings, rotor and lower bearing made of PTFE/PEEK and a hollow shaft made of borosilicate glass.
These require little space due to compact construction. No leakage or memory effects due to non-porous, welded rotor. Compression fittings for safe fixing of stirrer shaft and optimum power transmission. Suitable for flat flanges of Duran (former Schott AG), sealing to be made with a gasket of your choice. Square size 6 mm for accepting an agitator or a stirrer coupling.
Temperature resistance: from -200°C to +250°C
Chemical resistance: +++ universal
- gastight stirrer head for perfect vacuum
- stirrer shafts height adjustable, approx. 40 mm
- also suitable for shortened stirrer shafts
- powerful transmission of up to 90 Ncm
- excellent chemical resistance
- all products which are exposed to the medium do not contain any metals
- no grease required / save to run dry
- high speed of up to max. 1.500 rpm
- drive shaft fixed for your safety
- high durability
- easy disassembly of all parts for cleaning
Suitable for all BOLA Stirrer Shafts jacketed with PTFE. Ideal for reactor lids with flat flange.