Bellingham + Stanley – Eclipse 0-30 Brix Handheld Refractometer
A rugged refractometer measuring with a 0-30 Brix range with a 0.2 scale division. This handheld refractometer can be used for food applications including fruit ripeness and sauce manufacturing. The 0-30 Brix refractometer is a versatile instrument thanks to the 0-30 range and can also be used by farmers looking to measure colostrum quality before feeding newborn livestock in the vital first stages of life.
- Sugar % (°Brix) Range 0 – 30 Division 0.2
- Eclipse Range for Industrial environments
- Extensive choice of scale range
- Excellent field of view
- Large insulated hand grip for insulation and comfort
- Ingress Protection to IP65
- Optional Certificates of Calibration
With an IP65 rating as standard, this Eclipse refractometer is rated against moisture ingress making it extremely suitable for use in kitchens, factories and other wet environments.
The Eclipse refractometers are Made in the UK and recognised as one of the world’s most reliable and robust optical refractometers on the market today.