Lab Companion – Acid / Corrosive Cabinets
Convenient and safe ventilation system.
- Built-in ventilation hole.
– Ventilation hole on the top and exhaust holes at the back prevent the accumulation of explosive gas.
- Exhaust system connection.
– Cabinet can be connected to an in-house laboratory exhaust system to efficiently exhaust the vapor inside of the cabinet. (except for SC-C0706D1)
Safe storage of corrosive substances.
- Corrosion-resistant interior material.
– Phenol resin coated panel is suitable for long-term storage of acid / base substance.
- Robust metal structure.
– Sturdy steel frame prevents deformation.
– Epoxy coated surface provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Space-efficient interior design.
– Internal compartment structure is beneficial for practical and safe space use by organizing the inner space efficiently according to the characteristics of the stored samples. (except for SC-C0706D1)
Sturdy and secure shelf structure.
- Sturdy shelf structure.
– Max. 80kg heavy load sustainable shelf.
– Designed to perfectly fastened to both walls.
- Safe shelf design.
– Shelf with the height of 30mm blocks spreading leakage from accidental sample spillage.
- Optimum shelf selection according to the stored samples.
– The unit comes together with epoxy powder coated steel shelves and polypropylene spill tray for high chemical resistance.(except for SC-C0706D1)
Extraction module (optional)
Built-in door lock for safe sample storage.
Antistatic ground connection for minimization of fire hazard.
Ergonomic designed toe space allows for easy access to the inner space.
Specially designed forklift space and leveling feet for easy and stable installation.
Easy arrangement and finding of each sample with pictogram sticker.
Spill tray (polypropylene)
(except for SC-C0706D1)