Lab Companion – Blood Bank Refrigerators
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Fully insulated chamber ensuring minimal chamber’s temperature fluctuation.
- High thermal efficiency evaporation system, made of low corrosive materials.
- Auto-defrost system for automatic frost removal and manual defrost system for immediate frost removal.
- Intuitive and easy-to-operate control panel with VFD and touch-sensitive buttons.
– Easy temperature unit conversion between ℃ and ℉
- Air-tight door seal and lockable door latch enhances tightness to door closure.
- High-quality 304 grade stainless steel interior.
- Easy to store samples with smooth full-extension sliding drawers.
- Precise documentation is available by the provided chart type recorder.
- Clear observation of stored samples.
– Tempered glass door with built in heating wire.
– Energy efficiency, long life span LED lighting.
- Dual temperature controllers for safe blood storage.
– If one controller fails to adjust temperature, then the other automatically activates to counteract the failure.
- Battery backup for emergency caused by power failures.
- Built in auto-dialing remote alarm to alert abnormal temperature changes or power failures.
- High/low temperature protection, Over current protection.
- Open door alarm and automatic fan stop interlocked with door opening for minimization of heat loss.
- Keypad lock function, Built in door lock with a key.