Lab Companion – Clean Benches (Basic)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- ISO class 4 (US class 10) HEPA filter for optimal protection against cross-contamination.
- 0.3 μm and larger particulates are removed with 99.99% efficiency, leak-tight HEPA filter which satisfying class 10.
(US Federal Standard 209E)
(average life span of HEPA filter: 3 years – it depends on the test room conditions) (optional)
- High-quality polyester fiber pre filter (with minimal pressure loss and 85% arrestant on the A.F.I. test) for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter.
- Exclusive diffusing muffler structure forms high quality laminar flow.
- Quiet and comfortable working environment. (less than 65dB)
- Built-in differential pressure gauge for easy checking HEPA filter condition.
- Comfortable front access to cartridge type of filters for easy replacement.
- Easy blower speed adjustment by the control panel.
- Highly durable, rust-free, and easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel work surface.
- The inner left side magnetic board allows some memos and small tools.
- UV-blocking and impact-resistant tempered glass door.
- If the sash is opened during UV-lamp operation, UV lamp automatically turns off to protect users.
- Lighting mode selection by 3-position toggle switch (UV / off / fluorescent) preventing harmful UV exposure.
- Smoothly sliding front door stoppable at any height for user’s safety and easy transport of equipment into the workspace.
- Protection against over-current.