Lab Companion – Fire Safety Storage Cabinet, Type 30
Diverse certifications obtained
- Only one in Korea to obtain CE (EN14470-l) certification.
- Acquired Certificate of Excellent Product from the Public Procurement Service in Korea.
- Acquired performance certification from the Ministry of SMEs and Startup in Korea.
- Awarded the 2018 Safe Korean Technology Prize by the Ministry of the Interior and Safety.
* EN14470-1 verifies that the equipment meets the European safety standards for dangerous goods containers such as fire resistance, internal ventilation, shelf stability, and automatic door closure.
Safe storage from fire
- High fire resistance
Fire resistance performance is in accordance with the strictest European standard, with the internal temperature kept below 180K for up to 90 minutes in the event of fire.
- Fire Response Sealing System
When the temperature reaches 50°C, the door automatically closes. When the ambient temperature reaches 70±10°C, the exhaust holes and ventilation openings are automatically closed, totally blocking the flow of heat from the outside in the event of fire
- The right model for the application can be selected
Possible to suppress fire at the natural ignition point of the dangerous goods being handled.
Model selected considering the prediction time, etc.
- Chemical resistant interior material
Excellent chemical resistance even for long-term use with the interior material coated with polyphenol resin.
- Under bench type height-adjustable (SC3 Under-type Model)
750 mm/820 mm height can be selected considering the work height when hood is installed at the bottom.
Solid and secure shelf structure
- Solid shelf structure
It is a solid structure allowing for up to 80kg to be held per shelf and it can be fixed firmly to the left and right inside walls
- Safe shelf design
With 30mm-deep shelf shape for safe storage, it is designed to be safe even if the stored contents are leaked.
- Right shelf selection
The built-in shelf is excellent in chemical resistance due to epoxy powder coating. Also, stainless steel shelves and PP trays can be selected. (optional).
Proven fireproof performance!
- Items Proven by Testing
- 30 minutes / 60 minutes / 90 minutes fire resistance performance test.
- For fire test according to standards of EN 1363-1, the time required for AT to be kept below 180°C is expressed as fire resistance (EN-14470-1).
Comparison of fire resistance performance based on certification
Convenient Reagent In/Out
Automatically sealed ventilation
Triple insulation structure
Safe ventilation of flammable vapor
Configurable with lab safety workbench
Safe handling in the event of stored material leakage and prevention of leakage out of the cabinets.
Key lock device
Key lock is provided as standard to block unauthorized access.
Safe stored materials handling
Ergonomic structure with easy access to shelves for user’s safety and convenience.
Convenient moving and installation
Forklift fork space for convenient movement.
Leveling feet for stable installation.
Extraction Module (option)
Filters flammable gas inside the cabinet with a carbon filter without connecting a separate duct.
|EN 14470-1||NFPA 30|
|Fire test according to EN 1363-1,
15 min.- 90 min.
(15 min. / 30 min. / 60 min. / 90 min.)
|NFPA 251 standard fire resistance test, 10 minute level|
|Flammable vapor ventilation is recommended.
Check sound pressure formation inside the cabinet during ventilation.
|Ventilation is not recommended.
(Recommended to use level of container recommended in NFPA 30.)
Keeps flammable vapors below the LEL concentration and removes odors through ventilation.
It seals the ventilation holes, and an odor occurs inside the storage cabinet.
|Automatic door and ventilation closure during fire test||In the case of a fire test, test with the ventilation hole blocked.
Fire safety not considered when connecting to external ventilation facilities.
Comparison of EN 14470-1 and NFPA 30 International Standards
※ LC Connected service scheduled for release