Lab Companion – Forced Convection Ovens (General)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Superb air dispersion and uniform temperature distribution.
with optional viewing window
- Temperature range from ambient 10°C to 250°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Fan speed control by an analog dial prevents powdered samples from blowing away. (optional)
- Adjustable dual slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED displays. (0.1°Cresolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Threefold tempered-glass window provides clear inside view of the chambers. (optional)
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.