Lab Companion – Hybridization Oven
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Equipped with a precise rocker, this unit is offering ideal reproducibility for various molecular biology applications.
- Temperature range from ambient 5 to 65℃
- Rocking motion: Tilt 8.5°.
- Speed range: 5 to 50 rpm.
- Microprocessor PID feedback control of the heater and the fan ensuring temperature uniformity.
- Automatic temperature calibration.
- Ease-of-operation provided by a bright VFD, responsive touch buttons, and a jog dial.
- Memory function of programs allowing relevant parameters (such as temperature, rocking speed, time, etc.) of each program step to be stored.
– Up to 10 program allowed for memory storage.
– Up to 10 steps allowed for each program.
- Built-in sliding shelf for quick and convenient insertion or removal of samples.
- Sticky pad on sliding shelf for preventing accidental movement or spills of samples during operation.
- Drying function for the hybridization and washed membranes or strips.
- Transparent polycarbonate window providing a clear view of the chamber interior.
- Compact design for efficient lab space utilization.
- Audible and visual alarms are activated as:
– Preset temperature limit is reached.
– Each step of any programmed mode is terminated.
– Low humidity level is detected by the sensor.
– Door is open.
- Over-temperature protection, Over-current protection.