Lab Companion – Incubators (2/4-chambers)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Suitable for conducting independent experiment in two or four chamber incubators.
- Temperature range from ambient 5℃ to 70℃.
- Independent temperature and timer control of each chamber using microprocessor PID.
- Temperature calibration.
- Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection generated by a noiseless and powerful sirocco fan ensuring optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity.
- Two or four independently controlled 60L chambers merged into a single unit for space saving.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display. (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Three most commonly used temperature settings programmable.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Built-in cable port to use other instruments inside the chamber.
- Built-in casters for easy transport and installation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.