Lab Companion – Low Temp. Incubator (2/4-chamber)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Two or four incubation chambers in a single unit.
Designed to offer an ideal and cost-effective solution for laboratories with limited space and budget.
Efficient lab space use with multi-chamber incubator
- Designed to offer an ideal and cost-effective solution for laboratories with limited space and budget.
– Two or four 150L chambers merged into a single unit.
- Optimum model selection between two and four chamber unit according to application demand.
- Suitable for conducting each different experiment at once.
– Independent temperature and timer control of each chamber using microprocessor PID.
- Temperature range from 0℃to 60℃.
– Silent cooling system reduces water evaporation within the chamber.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Temperature calibration.
- Automatic tuning.
- Adjustable 3-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display. (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Built-in casters for easy transport and installation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.