Lab Companion – Low Temp. Incubators (Air-jacketed)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Specially designed for optimal temperature control as well as minimal sample contamination caused by external air intrusion.
- Temperature range from 4°C to 70°C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Natural convection within the chamber induced by the heater and the fan located inside the air jacket.
- Large chamber volume: maximum 254L.
- Bright VFD display (0.1℃resolution)
- Dual delayed on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)with heating level indication and quick adjustable dial knob.
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber.
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Quick-release front grill for easy cleaning of the condenser.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected (mobile monitoring system) connection. (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-current protection.
- Triple independent temperature monitor system.
– Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
– Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
– Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.