Lab Companion – Open-air Shakers (Advanced)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Innovative triple-cam shaking mechanism with offering reliable performance across a wide speed range.
with optional slide type dedicated platform
|Max. number of segments in one(1)pattern(cycle)||20|
|Max. number of patterns(cycle)saved||20|
|Shaking motion- Forward & Backward, Pause||Time||1min. to 99hr. 59min.|
|rpm||30 to 500|
- Microprocessor PID control maintaining constant speed
- Competitive high shaking speed up to 500 rpm.
- Orbital shaking motion in various diameter.
– 19mm for SKC-6075/7075
– 25mm for SKC-6100/7100
– 50mm for SKC-6200/7200
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
– Ideal DD(Direct Drive) Brushless Motor and triple cam system support heavy load, quiet, maintenance free operation and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth rotation.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
– Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
– Smooth start and smooth stop function prevent chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- Exceptional low-profile design (only 12cm from bottom to platform) minimizes vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion.
- User friendly control panel.
– Lab Companion’s unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read.
– Durable membrane touch switch and control knob.
- Easy-exchangeable slide type universal platform reduces physical fatigue when handling the heavy load samples. (optional)
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
– Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands.
- Shaking speed deviation alarm.
- Over-current protection.