Lab Companion – Recirculating Coolers (High Temp.)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Broad temperature ranging up to 80°C for various applications. Also integrated heaters greatly provides high temperature stability.
Also integrated heaters greatly provides high temperature stability.
- Wide temperature range from -20°Cto 80°C.
- High cooling capacity up to 7.1kW at 20°C.
- Powerful circulating pumps up to to70L/min., 6 bar.
- Precise temperature stability ± 0.1°C(at 15°C) with integrated heaters.
- Refrigerating system is designed to reduce energy consumption and maximize refrigerating efficiency.
- Designed to simplify operation with a touch screen type display.
– Setting and resolution indication 0.1°C/°F.
– Quick keypad lock prevents accidental parameter changes.
- Bright LED water level indicator can be seen from a distance.
- Optional external sensor can be connected for more actual temperature control.
- Built in pressure gauge for checking pump pressure at a glance.
- High/low pressure gauges for condition diagnosis of refrigerating system at a glance. (for H type)
- Wide filling inlet for easy and safe pouring of solution into the unit.
- Double service valve prevents refrigerant leakage for easy maintenance.
- Removable gridded vent for easy maintenance of condenser.
- Built-in casters for easy transport and installation.
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected (mobile monitoring system) connection. (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms.
– Low fluid level and dry-running protection; when triggered shows an error symbol on the display and an audible buzzer sound.
– Over-temperature protection; If the equipment operates at over maximum temperature due to external environment, user can simply identify the error with a visual signal or an audible buzzer sound.
– Over-current circuit breaker.
- Eco-friendly R-404A / R-507 refrigerant use for environmental protection.
- Splash-proof keypad.