Lab Companion – Rotator
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Effective mixing of biological samples in a variety of vials.
Ideal for immune precipitations, prevention of blood coagulation, latex diagnostics etc.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Adjustable speed range from 2 to 70 rpm.
- Fully adjustable tilt angle up to 90°.
– Horizontal for minimal mixing and vertical for full end-over-end mixing.
- Digital speed control providing gentle rotating even at low speed.
- Low-profile design with rubber feet for minimal vibration and noise.
- Simple fixture of accessories equipped to disk for quick installation and removal.
- Various selection of optional tubes and flask clamp holder disks to accommodate most application.
- Available to rotary maximum 120 test tubes simultaneously with use of two tube holders by optional dual holder accessory.
- Vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touchsensitive keypad.
- One-touch timer range: 1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.
- Compact and lightweight design allow for use in cold rooms or incubators.
- Stepping motor with self-protection function for advanced durability.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Over-current protection.