Lab companions – Heating Baths (Economy)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Economical water baths for optimal temperature control.
Photo: with optional transparent PP gable cover & Test tube rack
- Temperature range from ambient 7℃ to 100℃.
- On/off temperature control.
- Simple and quick control panel.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction allowing other bath fluids as well as water and silicone fluids.
- Low-profile design with sloped control panel for easier access and better safety.
- Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands.
- Isolated design of heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms.
– Low fluid level and dry-running, over-temperature, over-current.
- Splash-proof keypad.