Lab Companions – Heating Block (for Round Flask and Vial)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
A safe solution to replace oil bath and heating mantle when heating the contents over 100°C
Using with Hotplate
- The heating block is mounted on a hotplate or hotplate magnetic stirrer to heat safely the contents of the 25ml – 2000ml round flask and vial.
- Excellent compatibility with various brands of hotplates.
(flask dia. 135/140, Vial-135/180/150 x 150/180 x 180 (mm)
- Combination of inserts (optional) allows the use of flasks of various capacities.
Excellent safety standards
- No risk of burns or noxious fumes due to heated oil that may occur when using an oil bath.
- Hot spots do not occur even when heated up to 300°C, resulting in excellent temperature accuracy and prevention of damage to glassware.
Use Convenience Features
- Economical and eco-friendly by eliminating the need to purchase and dispose of oil separately.
- Since oil is not used, it is easy to clean glassware and the product.