Lab companions – Vacuum Desiccators (Cubic Models)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Integrally molded cubic box design enabling outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage and exceptional durability.
Performance / Convenience
- Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33×10-4 Mpa) for more than 72 hours.
- High quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for the clean and cost effective test environment.
- Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction.
- Three-way stopcock provides great convenience for consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange. The barbed fitting on each side secures attachment of tubing.
- Maximized utilization of internal space using maximum four to six shelves depending on product sizes.
- Stackable space-saving design allowing efficient usage of cramped lab space.
- Easy vacuum level checking with the standard vacuum gauge attached to the front door.
- Minimizing damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples. (for U models)
- Four built-in ports allowing easy attachment of tubing.
- ※ RoHS except for VDC-U models.