Milwaukee – CD610 Digital High Range TDS Pen
DIGITAL. SIMPLE. COMPACT.
The Milwaukee CD610 Total Dissolved Solids High Range (PPM) Pen is designed for aquariums, pools and education and many other applications. The CD610 helps make sure that you keep your fish tank water clean and healthy. It is a cost effective tool for teacher’s science labs. Keep PPM in your target range to help your achieve better results.
- Measures Total Dissovled Solids (PPM) direct and with automatic temperature compensation.
- Ideal range for aquariums and pools (0 to 10000 ppm).
- Units in ppm easily convertable to uS/cm.
- Factory calibrated with the ability to recalibrate if needed.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- 350 hours continuous use (4 x 1.5V batteries included).
- Simple one point calibration.
CARE AND USE
EC/PPM electrodes can develop nutrient build up over time. To miminize build up, always rinse the probe in fresh tap or DI water after every use.
CONVERTING TDS TO EC
The Milwaukee TDS/PPM Pen, like all TDS meters, provides a reading measured in parts per million of contaminates per unit of volume in a solution.
TDS/PPM is often converted to uS/cm. Different scales include the 500 scale, 650 scale and the 700 scale.
Your TDS/PPM reading can be approximately converted to uS/cm as shown in the examples below.
1 ppm = 2 uS/cm on the 0.5 factor scale
1 ppm = 1.43 µS/cm on the 442 scale or .70 factor scale