Milwaukee – MI526-100 Powder Reagents for Free Chlorine Photometer
The Free Chlorine powder reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee’s MW10 Free Chlorine Meter. The reagents use the DPD Method with a reaction between chlorine and reagent causing a pink tint in the sample. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected maximum range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm free chlorine.
- Free Chlorine reagent replacement kit (100 powder reagent sachets).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MW10 Meter.
- For use with samples with an expected maximum range 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L) (Cl2)
- Quantity: 100
- Adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G. The reaction between total chlorine and the reagents causes a pink tint in the sample.