Milwaukee – MW102 PRO+ 2-in-1 pH and Temperature Meter with ATC
MW302 is a Portable Conductivity High Range (EC) Meter with Automatic Temperature Compensation. This instrument has been designed to meet the Grower’s need for equipment suited to the aggressive environments found in agricultural and hydroponics applications. It is also a great meter for food, labs, and water treatment applications.
EC testing provides a method to optimize chemical applications and minimize operational cost. In agricultural applications, soil conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness. In hydroponics, EC measurement is ideal for determining the concentration of fertilizer in a solution. After determination, the grower can adjust the nutrient formula for optimal plant growth.
The MW302 has a range of 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm with a 0.1 mS/cm resolution. This EC meter is supplied complete with conductivity probe with 1 m (3.3′) cable and calibration solution.
- 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm range.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Supplied with conductivity probe attached to a 3 foot cable.
- Accuracy to 2% FS @ 25°C.
- Lightweight and portable.
- 300 hours of battery life with continuous use (battery included).
- SE520 Conductivity probe (included).
- Starter Calibration Solution MI0031B, 1413 uS/cm (included).