Milwaukee – MW801 PRO 3-in-1 Low Range pH, EC, TDS Combo Meter with ATC
This Milwaukee 3-in-1 Low Range combo meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with a single meter and one single probe.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Superb meter, easy to use, great customer service.”
“Best meter I have ever owned.”
“The best meter on the market and Milwaukee customer service is the best.”
“I have owned this meter for almost 8 years and only replaced the probe once. The calibration nobs are easy to use, and even when I am less then gentle with the thing it keeps on going. I wouldn’t consider any other meter.”
“Easy calibration features.”
“Light weight and ergonomic.”
pH and TDS are critical for water conditioning and aquariums. Total Dissolved Solids in drinking water can effect clarity and taste of water. In addition, high TDS levels can effect the health of a fish in an aquarium. High concentrations of TDS can decrease clarity of water in aquariums and decrease photosynthesis in aquatic plants.
The Milwaukee MW801 PRO Low Range Combo Meter lets you easily and accurately test pH, conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) using a single meter and integrated probe.
Simple, portable and rugged. No more juggling multiple electrodes and wires. Automatic temperature compensaton included.
The MW801 is the ultimate solution for pH and nutrient management.
The design of the MW801 is focused on simple operation and ruggedness. With a single probe, big screen, easy calibration, the MW801 is exceptionally simple to operate.
A tough meter build and a rugged but replaceable probe means that you can expect years of use.
The Milwaukee PRO Combo meter offers:
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppm) with automatic temperature compensation.
- A replaceable, integrated pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) probe with a single 3 foot cable for easy use (SE600 probe included).
- A fiber junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions.
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 5.8 ounces with battery and just over 3 inches wide.
- A large easy to read display.
- Factory calibration with a simple, single point manual calibration for both pH and EC.
- A reputation for a rugged build and long life
- Specialized design for drinking water, aquaponic, and aquariums.
CARE AND USE
The MW801 PRO Combo Meter includes both a pH and EC sensor in the SE600 integrated probe. Both need maintenance. Properly maintaining your probe will give you fast, accurate results for longer. All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.