Nabertherm – Ashing Furnaces up to 1100 °C
Ashing furnace LV ../11 is designed especially for ashing processes to 1050 °C in the laboratory. Applications include determining loss on ignition, ashing food and plastics for subsequent substance analysis. A special fresh-air and exhaust air system ensures that the air is replaced 6 times per minute so that there is always sufficient oxygen for the ashing process. Incoming air passes the furnace heating and is pre-heated to ensure good temperature uniformity.
- Tmax 1100 °C
- Heating from two sides
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded, and easy to replace
- Air exchange of more than 6 times per minute
- Good temperature uniformity due to preheating of incoming air, temperature uniformity according to DIN 17052-1 to /− 10 °C in the defined empty work area (from 550 °C)
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Suitable for many standardized ashing processes according to ISO, ASTM, EN, and DIN
- Optional flap door (LV) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LVT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Controller B410 (5 programs with each 4 segments)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world’s largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
Also for compliance with industry-specific standards that define process control and documentation, such as for example, the AMS 2750 F for aviation, the CQI-9 in the automotive industry or the FDA in the pharmaceutical industry we offer standardized solutions.
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Port for thermocouple in the rear wall or in the furnace door
- Charging rack with closed or perforated trays for loading the furnace in two levels incl. holder for inserting/removing the trays up to a max. temperature of 800 °C and a max. loading weight of 2 kg for the LV(T) 9/11 respectively 3 kg for the LV(T) 15/11
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control