Nabertherm – Compact Tube Furnaces up to 1100 °C
The RD 30/200/11 tube furnace impresses with its very good price-performance ratio, particularly compact external dimensions and its low weight. This all-rounder is equipped with a working tube, which also serves as support for the heating wires. The working tube is therefore part of the furnace heating, with the advantage that the tube furnace reaches very high heating speeds. The furnace is designed for horizontal use up to 1100 °C.
- Tmax 1100 °C
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Inner diameter of the tube: 30 mm, heated length: 200 mm
- Ceramic working tube C 530 including two fiber plugs for operation under air
- Thermocouple type K (1100 °C)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation
- Heating wires wound directly around the working tube resulting in very fast heat-up rates
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Controller R7
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world’s largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
Also for compliance with industry-specific standards that define process control and documentation, such as for example, the AMS 2750 F for aviation, the CQI-9 in the automotive industry or the FDA in the pharmaceutical industry we offer standardized solutions.
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Gas supply system 1 for non-flammable protective or reactive gas