Nabertherm – Compact Tube Furnaces up to 1300 °C
These compact tube furnaces with integrated control systems can be used universally for many processes. Equipped with a standard working tube of C 530 ceramic and two fiber plugs, these tube furnaces have a very good price/performance ratio.
- Tmax 1200 °C or 1300 °C
- Single-zoned design
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Outer tube diameter of 50 mm to 170 mm, heated length from 250 mm to 1000 mm
- Ceramic working tube C 530 including two fiber plugs for operation under air
- Thermocouple type N (1200 °C) or type S (1300 °C)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation
- Heating elements on support tubes provide for free radiation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Controller B410 (5 programs with each 4 segments)
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world’s largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
Also for compliance with industry-specific standards that define process control and documentation, such as for example, the AMS 2750 F for aviation, the CQI-9 in the automotive industry or the FDA in the pharmaceutical industry we offer standardized solutions.
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Charge control with temperature measurement in the working tube
- Three-zoned design (heated length from 500 mm) for optimization of temperature uniformity
- Gas supply systems 1, 15, 2, 3 or 4
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control