Nabertherm – High-Temperature Furnaces with Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Elements with Fiber Insulation up to 1800 °C
Due to their solid construction and compact stand-alone design, these high-temperature furnaces are perfect for processes in the laboratory where the highest precision is needed. Oustanding temperature uniformity and practical details set unbeatable quality benchmarks. For configuration for your processes, these furnaces can be extended with extras from our extensive option list.
- Tmax 1600 °C, 1750 °C, or 1800 °C
- Recommended working temperature 1750 °C (for models HT ../18), increased wear and tear must be expected in case of working at higher temperatures
- Dual shell housing with fan cooling for low shell temperatures
- Heating from both sides via molybdenum disilicide heating elements
- High-quality fiber insulation backed by special insulation
- Side insulation constructed with tongue and groove blocks provides for low heat loss to the outside
- Long-life roof insulation with special suspension
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Chain-guided parallel swivel door for defined opening and closing of the door
- Two-door design (front/back) for high-temperature furnaces > HT 276/..
- Labyrinth sealing ensures the least possible temperature loss in the door area
- Reinforced floor as protection for bottom insulation as standard from models HT 16/16 upwards
- Vapor vent in the furnace roof with motorized exhaust air flaps
- Heating elements switched via thyristors
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world’s largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
Also for compliance with industry-specific standards that define process control and documentation, such as for example, the AMS 2750 F for aviation, the CQI-9 in the automotive industry or the FDA in the pharmaceutical industry we offer standardized solutions.
- Uncontrolled or controlled cooling system with frequency-controlled cooling fan and motorized exhaust air flap
- Furnace in DB design featuring fresh air preheating, exhaust gas ventilation and an extensive safety package for debinding and sintering in one process, i. e. without transfering the material from the debinding furnace to the sintering furnace
- Stainless steel exhaust hood as interface to customer’s exhaust system for all standing models
- Special heating elements for zirconia sintering provide for longer service life with respect to chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction gases
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
- Inner process box to improve the gas tightness and to protect the furnace chamber against contamination
- Lift door
- Motorized exhaust air flap, switchable via the program
- Thermal or catalytic exhaust cleaning systems
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control