Nabertherm – High-Temperature Furnaces with SiC Rod Heating up to 1550 °C
The high-temperature furnaces HTC 16/16 – HTC 450/16 are heated by vertically hung SiC rods, which makes them especially suitable for sintering processes up to a maximum operating temperature of 1550 °C. For some processes, e.g. for sintering zirconia, the absence of interactivity between the charge and the SiC rods, these models are more suitable than the alternatives heated with molybdenum disilicide elements. The basic construction of these furnaces make them comparable with the already familiar models in the HT product line and they can be upgraded with the same additional equipment.
- Tmax 1550 °C
- Dual shell housing with fan cooling for low shell temperatures
- Heating from both sides via vertically mounted SiC rods
- High-quality fiber insulation backed by special insulation
- Side insulation constructed with tongue and groove blocks provides for low heat loss to the outside
- Long-life roof insulation with special suspension
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Chain-guided parallel swivel door for defined opening and closing of the door without destroying the insulation
- Two-door design (front/back) for high-temperature furnaces > HTC 276/..
- Labyrinth sealing ensures the least possible temperature loss in the door area
- Reinforced floor as protection for fiber insulation and to load heavy weights
- Vapor vent in the furnace roof with motorized exhaust air flaps
- Heating elements switched via SCR‘s
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world’s largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
Also for compliance with industry-specific standards that define process control and documentation, such as for example, the AMS 2750 F for aviation, the CQI-9 in the automotive industry or the FDA in the pharmaceutical industry we offer standardized solutions.
- Like HT models