Nabertherm – Muffle Furnaces with Brick Insulation up to 1300 °C
Heating elements on support tubes radiating freely into the furnace chamber provide for particularly short heating times for these muffle furnaces. Thanks to their robust lightweight refractory brick insulation, they can reach a maximum working temperature of 1300 °C. These muffle furnaces thus represent an interesting alternative to the familiar L(T) ../12 models, when you need a higher application temperature.
- Tmax 1300 °C
- Heating from two sides
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service life
- Multi-layer insulation with robust lightweight refractory bricks in the furnace chamber
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet in the furnace door
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Controller B410 (5 programs with each 4 segments)
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world’s largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
Also for compliance with industry-specific standards that define process control and documentation, such as for example, the AMS 2750 F for aviation, the CQI-9 in the automotive industry or the FDA in the pharmaceutical industry we offer standardized solutions.
- Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction gases (not available in combination with chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter) not gas tight
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
- Port for thermocouple in the rear wall or in the furnace door
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control