PIE Scientific – Tergeo Plasma Cleaner
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cleaning modes: Immersion plasma cleaning for high speed etching and surface modification; remote plasma cleaning for gentle surface contamination removal, such as SEM/TEM sample cleaning; pulsed operation to generate plasma with….
- Cleaning modes: Immersion plasma cleaning for high speed etching and surface modification; remote plasma cleaning for gentle surface contamination removal, such as SEM/TEM sample cleaning; pulsed operation to generate plasma with average rf power less than 0.5watt for extremely delicate samples.
- Operation methods: Automatic recipe execution; automatic job sequence execution; manual operation.
- Plasma sensor: dual plasma strength sensor (patent pending) monitors in-situ plasma source and remote plasma source. Plasma strengths are displayed on the LCD touchscreen in real-time.
- Advanced process control capabilities: pressure sensor, temperature sensor, gas flow rate meters in MFC, dual plasma strength sensors, automatic impedance matching.
- Chamber materials: Aluminum flange and thick-wall high purity quartz tube offer enhanced chemical resistance and reduction of alkali impurities (Ca, K, Na) found in pyrex glass.
- Quartz chamber size: inner diameter:110mm; outer diameter: 120mm; depth 280mm
- Sample holder: 2mm thick high purity quartz plate
- RF antenna: External rf electrodes and antenna design reduces metal sputtering issue found in plasma cleaners with internal metal electrodes.
- RF power: 13.56MHz high frequency rf power supply with automatic impedance matching for in-situ plasma source. RF power has two options: 0-75watt and 0-150watt. 13.56MHz rf power generates plasma with much higher density than KHz power supply.
- Gas input: Up to three mass flow controlled gas input (0~100sccm). One additional port for venting and purging. ¼ inch Swagelok compression fitting connectors.
- User interface: 7-inch resistive touchscreen, touch with fingers, no stylus required.
- Recipe and job support: Total 20 customizable recipes. Up to three cleaning steps in job sequence.
- AC input: 110V~230V universal AC power input support
- Pumping port: NW/KF25
- Minimum pumping speed: 1 cfm
- Ultimate pump pressure: 200mTorr or less