SI Anlaytics – Lab 875 / 875P Multiparameter Benchtop Meter
The compact, digital precision benctop meter Lab 875 enables users to carry out pH, ORP, conductivity and dissolved oxygen (DO) measurements quickly and reliably.
- Multiparameter benchtop meter for pH, ORP, conductivity and optical D.O.
- Digital sensor recognition
- CMC (continuous measurement control) for monitoring the congruency of measuring and calibration range for pH
- QSC (sensor quality control) allows evaluation of the sensor quality
- Automatic, digital capture of all IDS® sensor data for traceability of measured values
- User administration capabilities for the safe allocation of user and measuring results
- Transmission of all data in *.csv format via USB interface to PC; if desired, formatted transfer to Excel (MultiLab® Importer software required, included in the delivery)
- Output directly to an optional integrated printer (model Lab 875P)
- Integrated printer of the Lab 875P enables documentation of measurements according to GLP requirements
The SI Analytics Lab 875 multiparameter meter features a digital measuring channel which can be connected to IDS® sensors. The IDS® technology allows optimised measurements and efficient documentation.