Telemark – Solid State Power Supplies
Telemark electron beam source (ebeam gun) solid state power supplies offer our users state-of-the-art technology in switching mode power supplies. Extensive arc management provides fast recovery, arc counting and duration sensing technology. Ranging from 4 kW to 12kW these supplies are available in single or multi-source output configuration. Current regulation is <0.5%.
Adjustable output current and ultra-low ripple are a great advantage to our users.
When combined with the Telemark Digital Sweep, these ebeam power supplies afford extremely stable beam position and repeatable results.
The use of separate controllers offers fast support and minimal downtime in the event of failures.
Telemark solid state power supplies are rack mountable and air cooled for easy installation.
Handheld remote control units with voltage and current displays are available.
- Maximum power 4/6/8/10/12kW
- Simultaneous operation of up to 2 e-beam sources
- All Solid State switch mode design
- Rugged well overrated IGBT inverter for superior reliability
- Extensive arc management for outstanding performance, fastest arc recovery, arc counter and arc duration sensor
- Adjustable voltage 0 to -10kV (0 to -8kV for ST-4) with precise regulation (< /- 0.25%) for stable beam position, ultra low ripple for minimum beam size
- Constant emission current regulation < /- 0.5%
- Full remote operation from PLC or optional Handheld for both High Voltage and Source
- 19 Inch rack mountable, ultra compact, ST chassis : 8.75″ (5U), Controller: 1.75″ (1U), Digital Sweep optional: 3.50″ (2U), Programmable Sweep optional: 3.50″ (2U)
- Air cooled
Filament Transformer Box Assembly
Telemark power supplies come with a filament transformer box assembly and all the cables you need to connect to your power supply.