Wiggens – Flapping Homogenizer – HG400V
Capacity Range：50-400 mL，20~600 Strokes /min (10~300rpm)
Flapping Homogenizer （Stomaker）
* Flapping Homogenizer is also called Sterile Homogenizer, can be use to abstract bacteria from solid samples. Put the original samples and the diluents into the sterile bag, then put the bag into
the homogenizer, through the flapping of the paddles, the material in the bag can rapidly reach a homogenized state by the pressure, shaking and vibration.
* To guarantee the uniformity of the effective extraction of the microorganism inside and on the surface of the solid sample, make sure to include all the material in the sterile bag. The
homogenized sample then can be used for the following analysis, the sterile bag avoids the cross contamination.
* Using disposable sterile homogeneous bags to guarantee the sample safety and non-contamination, leakless process omits cleaning of the instrument. The advantage of the flapping
homogenization is convenient, quick, mild, accurate and good repeatability. Samples will not be contaminated, damaged, heated, and no sterilization as well as no container is needed, thus no
container cleaning process either.
* Food microbiological analysis
* Homogenization of animal tissues, biological samples, and cosmetics
* Homogenization of meats, fish, vegetables, and fruits
* Medicines, clinics, molecules, detection of toxins and bacteria
* Samples in sterilize bag are homogenized by paddles without risk of cross-contamination.
* Optimal bacterial extraction without destruction.
* Leading microprocessor technology for flap control
* Adjustable flapping speed
* Working time can be set on continuous or pre-set time
* Maintenance-free brushless DC motor
* Stainless steel housing with plastic coating
* Employ digital setting and display of the working time
* Digital and analog interface for remote control (HG400V)
|Door Design||Stainless Steel Door|
|Capacity Range||50-400 mL|
|Flapping Speed||20~600 Strokes / min (10~300rpm )|
|Variable blending time||1 min to 24h|
|Exterior Size (LxWxH)(W x D x H, cm）||45 x 21 x 24|
|Interior Size(W x D x H, cm）||10 x 19 x 22|